Luminosa - Great Barrier Reef Cruise from Brisbane - 4.12.22 - 11.12.22

Woohoo.  Want to know what I've been doing all morning?  I have been making a successful booking, with great difficulty, on Luminosa from Brisbane from 4th December to 11th December, 2022.  Anyone else cruising on Luminosa from Brisbane on 4th December?

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, MMDown Under said:

Woohoo.  Want to know what I've been doing all morning?  I have been making a successful booking, with great difficulty, on Luminosa from Brisbane from 4th December to 11th December, 2022.  Anyone else cruising on Luminosa from Brisbane on 4th December?

BTW I got a Samsara Outside Cabin with balcony SB on 6th deck for people who know about such things.  They threw in a handicapped cabin without asking.  Guess my age gave them a hint!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, MMDown Under said:

Are you doing a b2b as I’ll be on the 4 night sailing 11th December 

3 minutes ago, MMDown Under said:

No just the 4th,  Where does 4e night sailing go?

Just up to Airlie Beach and back to Brisbane , only 4 night cruise 

Edited by rkmw

1 minute ago, rkmw said:

Just up to Airlie Beach and back to Brisbane , only 4 night cruise 

If you are in port long enough, you could do a car trip to beautiful Cape Gloucester for lunch at the resort at Hideaway Bay, with a stopover for a cool drink at Dingo Hotel en route. 

3 hours ago, MMDown Under said:

We both deserved these cruises for determination!  Happy Boxing Day and New Year!

I just booked at the Ibis Brisbane at Airport hotel as our flight comes in at 5 pm (day before cruise). We just get a taxi to the cruiseport. I assume its easy enough to do. 

2 hours ago, icat2000 said:

I just booked at the Ibis Brisbane at Airport hotel as our flight comes in at 5 pm (day before cruise). We just get a taxi to the cruiseport. I assume its easy enough to do. 

Yes it is seven min walk from Domestic Terminal where there are a lot of taxis.