How to decide what to bid on Royalup?

On 11/9/2022 at 6:45 PM, Sunshine3601 said:

Good job!    

Question:    I know they are having a promotion with kids sail free but does that promotion apply to Royal Up or will they collect the royal up per person, including the toddler?

When I did before, I would have had to pay for two people regardless of little ones age.

• Like 1

Well- our newest Radiance cruise - coming up soon- I did get the bid now emails and the link we are passing around also works.  But- the minimum bid sliders are set pretty high. As far as I could tell the $20 or $30 bid option is not a thing any more.  A guess is the extra revenue ($40) was not worth the staff effort to let you change cabins.  We are in an OV GTY- now assigned a connecting cabin on deck three #3620  - which is OK except it might turn the couch into a chair to make room for the extra door.  A recent inside cabin had that.   I hope not.  So there is an "Spacious Oceanview" option for like $60 PP.  I wonder what that is?  

upgrade IMAGE

Ocean View Balcony

Vast views of the landscapes, seascapes and skies are yours to enjoy from your private balcony.

From

$180 pp

upgrade IMAGE

Ultra Spacious Ocean View

These spacious staterooms accommodate six in its twin beds, sofa or Pullman beds and sitting area.

From

$85 pp

upgrade IMAGE

Spacious Ocean View

These larger staterooms offer a gorgeous view, two twin beds and a private bathroom.

From

$60 pp

Edited by IslandHppy