Perks on a reservation

42 minutes ago, jelayne said:

The beverage packages are frequently discounted slightly in the Cruise Planner.  The upgrade price is the difference between the price of the packages so  if you upgrade pre-cruise it is normally a little less expensive.  Then if you are Classic or above in the Captains Club there is additional 10-15% discount on the upgrade price pre cruise, but you must call to upgrade with the discount.  

good to know - I knew it was the difference between the 2 packages, but I want to upgrade pre-cruise rather than doing it once we board, I just don't want to even think about it.  I think I'm Elite in Captain's Club, but I honestly never pay attention to that stuff.  I didn't even think about the discount.  Thank you!

Just now, Jobeth66 said:

good to know - I knew it was the difference between the 2 packages, but I want to upgrade pre-cruise rather than doing it once we board, I just don't want to even think about it.  I think I'm Elite in Captain's Club, but I honestly never pay attention to that stuff.  I didn't even think about the discount.  Thank you!

We never saw the option online to upgrade so im guessing you have to call?  If you figure out where to do it online, please let me know.  thx

• Like 1

17 hours ago, 20165 said:

Definitely keep an eye on the AI.  Our last cruise, the gratuities dropped off, but wifi and drink package stayed.  Odd.  our cruise next month, all dropped off so the TA had to do something to add them back on.  Im boarding the ship with all receipts just in case though.

This just doesn't happen without the TA making an error or repricing you incorrectly. 

I've done my fair share of bookings and can confidently say I have never once experienced drinks/wifi/tips just disappearing. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Jeremiah1212 said:

This just doesn't happen without the TA making an error or repricing you incorrectly. 

I've done my fair share of bookings and can confidently say I have never once experienced drinks/wifi/tips just disappearing. 

I booked directly through Celebritys website.  

2 minutes ago, 20165 said:

I booked directly through Celebritys website.  

How would you know the gratuities 'dropped'? You were charged grats onboard? You said the TA had to do something. TA can change anything even if you created the reservation with Celebrity.  

12 minutes ago, Jeremiah1212 said:

How would you know the gratuities 'dropped'? You were charged grats onboard? You said the TA had to do something. TA can change anything even if you created the reservation with Celebrity.  

Because when i looked online, it gave me the option to prepay gratuities which i thought was odd.  So i called celebrity and they said quote 'they dropped off your reservation somehow' and they readded them.  I verified that the drink and wifi package were still there and they said they were fine.  An hour or so later when i looked on line, the option to prepay gratuities was not there.