Planner not showing Carnival Kitchen Classes on Panorama

smellywax

Okay I'm not the only one! I was hoping to do one of these classes when I'm on the Panorama again in January but I've been stalking the planner waiting for them to show up and nada. Someone in my FB roll call posited that maybe they're discontinuing this service and I didn't think much of it at first, but now I'm worried...

2 hours ago, allinwonderland said:

Okay I'm not the only one! I was hoping to do one of these classes when I'm on the Panorama again in January but I've been stalking the planner waiting for them to show up and nada. Someone in my FB roll call posited that maybe they're discontinuing this service and I didn't think much of it at first, but now I'm worried...

Our understanding from other posts that we have seen on a variety of boards, is that the Carnival Kitchen Classes are not populating a person's booking until closer to their cruise date.  It is kind of odd though.  When we originally booked a cruise on the Panorama in 2019 for a cruise in 2020 (before COVID cancelled everything), the classes and all of the other venues were available for purchase months in advance of the cruise.  I posted a query on one of the Panorama cruise boards to see if anyone has any insight on the matter.  Waiting to see what shakes out.

1 minute ago, lasvegascruising said:

Nope.  I can see all of them for my upcoming trip, Dec. 3, 2022, on the Panorama. I do see many that are "sold out" but still a few available.

Do you recall how soon they populated the Specialty Dining section in your booking?

23 minutes ago, Zingy2 said:

Our understanding from other posts that we have seen on a variety of boards, is that the Carnival Kitchen Classes are not populating a person's booking until closer to their cruise date.

I was on the Panorama in September, and I booked the cruise less than 90 days out from the sail date; the classes were in the planner as soon as I got access to it. For my upcoming trip in January (which is now just over 60 days out) they aren't there. It's strange.

Edited by allinwonderland

I also booked this cruise less than 90 days out.  I don't recall if the classes were listed at that time.  I just logged on now and the only ones remaining open are cake workshop, cupcake academy, morning hustle and tailgate party.  All starting at $35.  This is for the Dec 3, 2022, Panorama sailing.

11 hours ago, LoungingMcCoy said:

We're on the Celebration in late January.  We booked the sushi making class on Nov. 2 and it's showing up on the planner.

I wanted the pasta class on that cruise and missed it.

Just have to improve my pizza instead