I’ve been away from HAL. Moved on to Celebrity but have B2B charter on HAL in February/March 2023

goldsmip115

I’m 4 star on HAL but left many years ago because the top suite experience on Celebrity is so superior to HAL.  I’ve become accustomed to all specialty dining included, all internet included, premium liquor package included, unlimited laundry, butler service and so much more.  That said, I am sailing on the Nieuw Amsterdam for 2 weeks next year on charter cruises. While I’m on the pinnacle suite for 2 weeks I don’t expect much other than unlimited laundry and water and soda included in the full size refrigerator.  I’ve tried to determine all of the prices for the many things that I am going to have to add on top of the cruise fare. The charter does not open the website for booking all of these things until 30 days out. Can anyone give me the per person or per day prices for the following:

Best internet plan:

Best drink package available:

Dinner in Pinnacle Grill:

Dinner in Tamarind:

Dinner in Canaletto:

Lunch in Pinnacle Grill:

Thanks to everyone. I have so appreciated Celebrity’s all inclusive approach for their top suites.  I’m only sailing again with HAL because I want to be on both of these charter cruises.  I completely understand the Neptune Lounge.  Been there and done that many times.  I very much enjoy breakfast in the Pinnacle Grill.