Apex power outlets/charging stations

Sandy9141

I am looking for information regarding the power outlets and device charging stations on Apex. I usually travel with a charging device with multiple USB slots and wonder if I will need it. I will be in a solo cabin if that makes any difference. Thanks,

Edited by Sandy9141

Wasn't in a solo cabin but the power outlet "box" in our room had one 220v European outlet, two 110v North American outlets and two USB-A outlets. I travel with a 130w multi-port charger, and it wouldn't work with any of the 110v or 220v outlets in the box, but it worked perfectly fine with the outlet in the bathroom.

• Like 1

Just now, 1st time aboard said:

On a regular infinite veranda cabin, there are also USB outlets and one US 120VAC Outlet by one side of the bed. I understand on the other side with the phone, there is a USB outlet on the phone as well. I'd expect the solo cabin layout is the same. 

Sorry 2 USB outlets by the bed and the one 120VAC US type outlet.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, cdn_tbird said:

Wasn't in a solo cabin but the power outlet "box" in our room had one 220v European outlet, two 110v North American outlets and two USB-A outlets. I travel with a 130w multi-port charger, and it wouldn't work with any of the 110v or 220v outlets in the box, but it worked perfectly fine with the outlet in the bathroom.

Did you try anything else in the outlets? Almost sounds like they were offline somehow. That’s strange. 

3 hours ago, markeb said:

Did you try anything else in the outlets? Almost sounds like they were offline somehow. That’s strange. 

The outlets were working. I have an old DSLR battery charger that worked perfectly fine on all three plugs. I have a power adapter that I always travel with so that I can utilize the 220v plug as well.