Beyond creaking and knocking and slamming oh my!

RobertoF

2 minutes ago, molly2kit said:

Update on 11124

Celebrity gave me an inside “sleeping “ room for the rest of the cruise.    The difference is amazing 

Amazing how the noise goes away once the window isn’t in the equation! Happy sleeping! 💤 

I'm curious of your review of sleeping in the Inside cabin. I always book veranda or higher... but I've heard some people say that the Inside rooms are actually the best to sleep in since they are 100% totally dark, and have a much more mild as far as ship motion?

2 hours ago, molly2kit said:

Update on 11124

Celebrity gave me an inside “sleeping“ room for the rest of the cruise.    The difference is amazing. 

I am happy this was a viable option for you.  Did your same card open both rooms?  Or do you have to carry both cards to access both rooms.  I am imagining myself at the pool asking, "Oh dear.  I forgot my sippie cup.  Did I leave it in the sleeping room or my original room?"

1 hour ago, someguyfl said:

I'm curious of your review of sleeping in the Inside cabin. I always book veranda or higher... but I've heard some people say that the Inside rooms are actually the best to sleep in since they are 100% totally dark, and have a much more mild as far as ship motion?

Honestly, the inside room is smaller but everything else is the same, linens and toiletries.  It is so much quieter, negligible ship motion.  Even though there was a lot of noise in the balcony area there didn’t seem to be much motion either.    Surprising…..