Macallan terra

akny

I see macallan terra and engima listed as choices when upgrading to Premium Plus Beverage on NCL but surprisingly never see it talked about in any forums. All I see is macallan quest. Has anyone had an experience of ordering Terra or Enigma ? I will be on Encore in few weeks and just salivating at prospect of drinking those if at all possible. Not Haven though. Thanks 

36 minutes ago, akny said:

I see macallan terra and engima listed as choices when upgrading to Premium Plus Beverage on NCL but surprisingly never see it talked about in any forums. All I see is macallan quest. Has anyone had an experience of ordering Terra or Enigma ? I will be on Encore in few weeks and just salivating at prospect of drinking those if at all possible. Not Haven though. Thanks 

where do you see these options.  I've only see quest on the drink package brochures.

11 hours ago, akny said:

I will be on Encore in few weeks and just salivating at prospect of drinking those if at all possible.

There is a scotch tasting experience that has all four Macallan scotches..I think it is $20 (there is a discount for certain Latitude levels...Platinum was 20%). You can buy it and sit through the presentation or you can just buy it and enjoy it yourself...a great deal with 1- 1/4 oz pours.

What’s on the promo listing and what they have on the ship are two very different things. My guess is, if they have a third of what’s on the list, you’re doing really well. I bought the plus package for four upcoming cruises and I’m considering cancelling them. My son is on the Breakaway right now and reports that there is little premium booze available. As a consumer, all I want is what I pay for, period.

1 minute ago, gmbhardy said:

What’s on the promo listing and what they have on the ship are two very different things. My guess is, if they have a third of what’s on the list, you’re doing really well. I bought the plus package for four upcoming cruises and I’m considering cancelling them. My son is on the Breakaway right now and reports that there is little premium booze available. As a consumer, all I want is what I pay for, period.

If that is the case I would cancel it too! I would not be happy when I got on board.

On 11/23/2022 at 9:02 AM, CaptainBazz said:

There is a scotch tasting experience that has all four Macallan scotches..I think it is $20 (there is a discount for certain Latitude levels...Platinum was 20%). You can buy it and sit through the presentation or you can just buy it and enjoy it yourself...a great deal with 1- 1/4 oz pours.

That's a little misrepresentation. Listing as part of package and then asking to pay extra for it sounds borderline bait and switch

On 11/23/2022 at 11:18 AM, gmbhardy said:

That's terrible. I understand you can upgrade while on the ship so I guess I will wait to see what they have and then decide to upgrade or not.