Moet bar on GSC

travelgip

Hello:

Can anyone tell me about the Moet bar on Great Stirrup Cay?  Is it special access only for the villa/cabana folks, or can anyone go?  Can I just walk up to it without having to rent a cabana?  I have the ultimate drink package and would love to sit and sip "the good stuff" there.

Also, is there a bar on Escape that specializes in wines & champagnes?

Thank you

23 minutes ago, travelgip said:

Can anyone tell me about the Moet bar on Great Stirrup Cay?  Is it special access only for the villa/cabana folks, or can anyone go?  Can I just walk up to it without having to rent a cabana?  I have the ultimate drink package and would love to sit and sip "the good stuff" there.

I can't speak to the first question.  Not an Bahamas fan but the few times we were supposed to stop at GSC we diverted.

There is a Cellars on the Escape.  I've had mixed experiences.  Loved the one on the Bliss but the one on the Joy was usually closed except for special events.

5 hours ago, travelgip said:

Hello:

Thank you

A villa reservation or spa appointment at GSC is required for access to Silver Cove. From my understanding upon arrival at GSC you go to a check in area and obtain a wristband to prove you have access to Silver Cove area.

• Like 1