Which Cruise lines are still giving compensation for Covid Quarantine?

Host Hattie

If you have any recent (since September) experience of being quarantined on board due to Covid, can you confirm if you received any future cruise credits or other compensation?

I know Cunard and P&O UK are now telling passengers to claim from their travel insurance, I wanted to know how other cruise lines are now dealing with confinement.

I don't want a debate about the rights and wrongs of testing and quarantine, thank you.

I am pretty sure all of the CCL brands have a very similar policy.  As of now those policies end sometime early spring.  And they all require you first to file with your own insurance.  Here is a link to Holland America’s policy statement and I think you will find all of the CCL brands have similar notice 

https://www.hollandamerica.com/en_US/worry-free-promise/COVID-19-protection-program.html

here are the brands.   https://www.carnivalcorporation.com/corporate-information/our-brands

Edited by Mary229

Interesting and I don't know the answer.  It does make me wonder if there is compensation of some kind, should it also be given for quarantine due to norovirus?  I have no stake one way or another.  Just curious.