Ordering Royal Gifts online

Phils01

Hi,

Bit of advice, if anyone knows ?

I want to order something from the Royal Gifts section on their website, for my wife’s birthday during our cruise. It says that they will be delivered on day one of the cruise but her birthday is not till later in the voyage 

Anyone know how you can have things delivered later than day one (if you can at all) or do I wait to order them onboard ?

tia

2 minutes ago, Sunshine3601 said:

If you cabin decorated, have it done for the whole week.   I ordered a cake for our adult sons birthday once onboard.  I arranged thru the head waiter.  They made him an amazing cake and didn't even charge us.

Thanks for that, we board 2nd Jan and her b’day is the 3rd. I’ve ordered the room decorations but wanted some chocolate strawberries or something like that on her birthday- the cake might be a great idea, did they bring it to your table in the MDR or to your room ?

I’m going to take a bottle of champagne with me as well

No they will deliver on embarkation day, hopefully. We ordered wine and champagne to our cabin and it made it. We ordered champagne and strawberries to our son's cabin and they weren’t there. I had to take the receipt to guest services to get it delivered. I was told they had issues getting the strawberries. Would have been nice they told me. Cabin decorations for grandson were there when we arrived.  This isn’t the first time Gifts & Gear has missed an order. I always take the printout for them. 

10 hours ago, Phils01 said:

Thanks for that, we board 2nd Jan and her b’day is the 3rd. I’ve ordered the room decorations but wanted some chocolate strawberries or something like that on her birthday- the cake might be a great idea, did they bring it to your table in the MDR or to your room ?

I’m going to take a bottle of champagne with me as well

I ordered a cake with our Head waiter in MDR the day before his birthday.   I asked for cake to be served in MDR then wait staff could sing.   

I ordered a cake big enough for 4 adults.  They made a gorgeous cake with all kinds of special decorations.  We had leftover cake for the next 2 days.

If you are diamond members you can get free chocolate covered strawberries from the diamond lounge.  If not, you can call room service or ask guest services and order for them to be delivered to your cabin.

Sounds like she will have quite a special birthday week😃

Edited by Sunshine3601
  • Like 1