Brand and flavors of Tea on Emerald Princess?

Algebralovr

Hi!  I’m new to Princess after taking around 25 cruises on Celebrity.  Planning to do the Canal on Emerald Princess Dec 18.  
I would like some info on what tea to expect.  We have Princess Plus, so whatever that includes as well.

On Celebrity, we typically drink a cup of regular dining room tea, him a Black Tea and me Darjeeling, from tea bags, after dinner.   He prefers a strong Ceylon when possible.  
Daytime, we typically start with the Tea Forte Bombay Chai, we like a couple of those, then a couple of the Tea Forte Black Current later in the day.

Is something similar available?  Do I need to bring an acceptable substitute?  

At home, I actually mix my own Chai from Assam leaf tea, but will drink Tazo in a pinch.  

Thanks for the help!

At the International Cafe which you can use your Princess Plus for, we had Mighty Leaf brand, but they didn’t have it in all varieties (likely supply issues as we had all on previous cruises). They supplemented it with twinings. If they can get it, it should be a premium tea like Mighty Leaf. Upstairs in the buffet they had twinings, and another brand that I hadn’t heard of, but this was a T/A so I think that was a one off sourced in the UK.

Edited by sunviking90

My favorite is Mighty Leaf Vanilla. No cream or sugar. They will say it isn't available but then I ask for the purple tea bag, and oh yeah, thats it. It, like a few other options, are not listed so cannot get it through app.