3 specialty dining offer

Karen Lynn

With the package you  can’t make reservations until you are onboard, that’s the trade off for the discounted price.

I doubt that 12 will be able to be seated together.  Most specialty restaurants are fairly small and won’t have a table or space to accommodate 12 together.  If you can all get reservations at the same time then possibly 2 tables of 6.

I would suggest that a few of the group go to one of the specialty restaurants shortly after boarding to see what arrangements can be made.  They should have their 2st choices of restaurants and dates and times along with alternatives.  If you are willing to dine early (5:30) or late (9:00) that could provide your group with more options.

• Like 1

Not sure which ship you are on, but I’ve seen Lawn Club Grill accommodate larger parties. I’d head straight there upon embarking to see if/when they can accommodate you.  Reservations for key nights can fill up fast. Good Luck! 

On 11/29/2022 at 4:20 PM, Karen Lynn said:

Yes, we’re okay with 2 tables… okay we’ll sort it out once onboard 

Thanks again 

Be prepared with the Dates and Times you want to reserve and Go to any Maitre de as SOON  as you board. Usually, I go to the one at the Main Dining Room entrance. They  All have access to all the specialty dining restaurants on their computer.

That is the only drawback to booking a dining package with a discount.

The Early dining times usually fill up first and that's why I make it my first stop after boarding because I like to dine early.