onto

onto

57 minutes ago, Goosebear Mum said:

I think they’ve given themselves that as their username, then for some reason used that for the thread name too. Maybe by accident? 

The OP has only three posts.

So they are getting use to Cruise Critic format and forums. Not like FB at all.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Azulann said:

The OP has only three posts.

So they are getting use to Cruise Critic format and forums. Not like FB at all.

You are probably right!

As per umbrellas - something the OP should be aware.  Yes, Viking gives out umbrellas, which is nice.  However, they are quite large - basically like golf umbrellas.  We often bring our very small collapsable umbrellas of our own to use (maybe 12-15" long), since they are more handy and less awkward.  Just a thought.

29 minutes ago, CCWineLover said:

We often bring our very small collapsable umbrellas of our own to use (maybe 12-15" long), since they are more handy and less awkward.  Just a thought.

Years ago I received a Davek umbrella as a gift (The Davek Solo, 11.5 inches closed). It's the best travel umbrella ever made. Designed for NYC commuters, it features one touch both popup and collapse so getting in and out of cabs/cars in the rain is a breeze. It also has anti-wind tech that actually works. It has an unconditional lifetime guarantee and if lost they will replace it at a discounted price. One great NYC feature is a lead weighted handle that can be use as a weapon if you are attacked.

Edited by OneSixtyToOne
  • Like 4

16 minutes ago, OneSixtyToOne said:

Years ago I received a Davek umbrella as a gift (The Davek Solo, 11.5 inches closed). It's the best travel umbrella ever made. Designed for NYC commuters, it features one touch both popup and collapse so getting in and out of cabs/cars in the rain is a breeze. It also has anti-wind tech that actually works. It has an unconditional lifetime guarantee and if lost they will replace it at a discounted price. One great NYC feature is a lead weighted handle that can be use as a weapon if you are attacked.

Thanks for the info, Joe!  I'll have to look into it, as our current one is just about to be retired 🙂

• Like 1