wash

jcool

I am planning to take a cruise side by side but I do not know where I can wash my clothes. It will be out of Miami. I check some's laundromat but they do not have good review. I am driving down but I have a small car. And the cruise I am going on does not have any washing machine. 

Laundromats never have good reviews.  I don't know about the ones near the port, but I wouldn't worry too much about it.  People who are happy don't bother to leave reviews, only people who are upset. Just pick the closest and go for it.

Also, all cruise ships have some sort of laundry, because they have to wash their linens.  So any cruise ship will do laundry for you, for a fee.  Lastly, you can bring detergent and do your own laundry in the sink.   When we were on a cruise ship with no self serve laundry we paid for one "load" that included jeans and our heaviest clothing and I did the rest in the sink. 🤷‍♀️ I brought small packets of detergent that were pre measured to be the right size for a sink.  But the detergent itself wasn't special, just the size of the packet. 

Good luck!

• Like 2

I get it, I have a niece with severe excema who has to be really careful about what soap she uses.  A laundry service wouldn't work for her either.  I don't know about the Royal ship, but you're right, Mardi Gras didn't have laundry on board, you're going to have to do yours in the sink and hang over the tub or just go to the most convenient laundromat.  Once again, don't worry about reviews.  American laundromats almost never have good reviews and they work fine anyway!

Thanks everyone for answering my question.

One time I send my love ones thinks down to be wash when it came back it looked like it was not wash. That was my first time trying this out. I do not know if anyone had the something happen to them.