Sparse activity on Nieuw Statendam April 22-29 Roll Call

The Nieuw Statendam sailing from Barcelona April 22, 2023 to Rome April 29, 2023, is included in three different roll calls,  One for the April 22-29 leg, another for the April 22-May leg [Barcelona to Barcelona] and another for the TA April 08 from Miami to Rome April 29.  There doesn't seem to be a great deal of activity on any of the three RCs.   Is it simply too early, or  are passengers just not in a Roll-Call-Frame-Of-Mind these days?

My wife has started joining booking specific facebook groups and has much more luck with roll calls than I've ever seen on here. Maybe a few of my early ones were active, but recent ones not so much. Whereas her facebook groups are non-stop.

Of course Carnival and RC have always been more active on there as well. I think with HAL she may have joined one that was ship specific, the Koningsdam for us.

• 1 month later...
On 12/7/2022 at 12:11 PM, visibilityunlimited said:

The Nieuw Statendam sailing from Barcelona April 22, 2023 to Rome April 29, 2023, is included in three different roll calls,  One for the April 22-29 leg, another for the April 22-May leg [Barcelona to Barcelona] and another for the TA April 08 from Miami to Rome April 29.  There doesn't seem to be a great deal of activity on any of the three RCs.   Is it simply too early, or  are passengers just not in a Roll-Call-Frame-Of-Mind these days?

We didnt  see this one until today , Rob and Marsha , Richmond  Va,=.  We are on April 8th - May 6. Should be a blast.