A Tail of a couple of ‘Princess Tragics’, Who Sailed P&O Australia for The First Time

Thanks for your cruise report it seemed to start well until covid hit.

I hope you recovered well.

We cruised P&O In October for the country music cruise, being P&O went with very open minds & were pleasantly surprised.

We ate in the mdr as the pantry doesn't offer much for coeliacs.

• Like 1

Thank you for the detailed report have only traveled Princess and Holland America as yet ,We are booked PO for May 23 to Cairns but feel it won’t happen as when I booked I thought the double vax  would have been axed by then (hubby isn’t vaxed)

If that is a non event we have a round Australia in March 24 with PO would have liked the Princess but got tired  of being on a wait list

Will take my own bran 🤣

Cheers Carole

• Thanks 1

Hi

Thank you all for the positive comments on my post, I just thought it would be nice to do something that may be helpful for people who haven’t travelled on P&O, to see what someone else’s 1st time experience was.

It’s great when people report on their cruise experience, I’ve been reading “cruiser3775” review of her cruise on https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2898895-report-on-my-first-cruise-on-coral-princess/?source=122648

It is well worth the read.

Regards

• Like 2

Oh wow - booked one of those on Adventure.   Glad to see there is some privacy.   We looked down on those on a previous cruise.   However, the extra room on the balcony is not important to me but you seem to have more leg room and I forget if we had footrests.  

• Like 1

Good review, and pretty much what we think as well. We've done a couple of P&O cruises and to be fair we have enjoyed them both for what they are. Clearly they are more budget than other lines. Would I go on them again? Maybe, for the right price and itinerary. But would never be my first choice.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1