On the 12-3 Valiant Lady cruise and will be sharing videos and answering questions.

misguy

6 hours ago, wilycoyote76 said:

For you and op as well was the overall service in the dining rooms/activities/feel with that many people on board acceptable in your opinion? I saw a YouTube video of a guy on the same sailing that said the ship was broken with that many people on board. I’m not getting that same impression from you or op, just wanted to confirm. I’m thinking about going on the same sailing this December.

If it is the same YouTube guy I saw, he used to work for another cruise line and he never posts anything good about VV....yet somehow he keeps booking additional cruises with them.  

20 hours ago, wilycoyote76 said:

For you and op as well was the overall service in the dining rooms/activities/feel with that many people on board acceptable in your opinion? I saw a YouTube video of a guy on the same sailing that said the ship was broken with that many people on board. I’m not getting that same impression from you or op, just wanted to confirm. I’m thinking about going on the same sailing this December.

that guy is an absolute clown and has to make his "edgy" (aka complainy) commentary to get stupid youtube clicks/ad dollars.  it was perfectly fine.  coincidentally, i was on scarlet the same week in 2021 and that had been scarlet's highest capacity sailing to-date (1,700 or 1,800).  that was fine too!

the only major issues i ran into personally with so many people were when room service totally broke (not sure if a ticket printing issue or something else, but we were told the ship eats kitchen had to stop making food for like an hour during peak breakfast times), the galley taking forever for some things, and the turds that would send one person down to clip towels to 10 chairs before 8am and not show up until like 2.

1 hour ago, _tacocat_ said:

the only major issues i ran into personally with so many people were when room service totally broke (not sure if a ticket printing issue or something else, but we were told the ship eats kitchen had to stop making food for like an hour during peak breakfast times), the galley taking forever for some things, and the turds that would send one person down to clip towels to 10 chairs before 8am and not show up until like 2.

I'm the person who will remove towels from unoccupied chairs.  Sorry, if they remain empty for 30 minutes, you are not just making a bathroom run or even getting food and bringing it to the pool area.   

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 1/3/2023 at 3:55 PM, cantgetin said:

I'm the person who will remove towels from unoccupied chairs.  Sorry, if they remain empty for 30 minutes, you are not just making a bathroom run or even getting food and bringing it to the pool area.   

Right there with you!