Summit to Alaska in '24

philpcruiser

8 minutes ago, philpcruiser said:

Looking at the summer '24 schedule, I saw that the Summit will be in Alaska.  Has X given up sailing out of Cape Liberty during the summer?  For ever?  Will they send another ship to replace the Summit out of Bayonne?

I heard Eclipse is coming to Bayonne. I am hoping bookings will open this week so I would know for sure. I will miss the Summit. Never been on Eclipse so will have to figure out what balcony is the best.

Laura

We've been on the Summit 5x out of Bayonne  (3x to bermuda, 2x to Canada  & new england).  I was hoping that one day, X would send a different class ship to Bayonne.   Let's keep our fingers crossed that they send the eclipse.  (Even though I'd rather see an edge class ship!)

3 hours ago, philpcruiser said:

We've been on the Summit 5x out of Bayonne  (3x to bermuda, 2x to Canada  & new england).  I was hoping that one day, X would send a different class ship to Bayonne.   Let's keep our fingers crossed that they send the eclipse.  (Even though I'd rather see an edge class ship!)

We prefer the smaller ships.  I will be sad to see the Summit go,  I guess we will have to move to Oceania.