Prepurchase drinks for cabin?

asmit4

2 hours ago, TrumpyNor said:

No, no prepurchase of these types of drinks. Can be ordered through roomservice when you are onboard the ship. 

Bummer. Other lines offer deals where you can order 6-12 cans in advance at a good cost savings. I guess we will just grab what we can with our drink package and try to stock up LOL 

13 minutes ago, asmit4 said:

Bummer. Other lines offer deals where you can order 6-12 cans in advance at a good cost savings. I guess we will just grab what we can with our drink package and try to stock up LOL 

Unfortunately NCL’s drink package does not include soda cans, it includes only fountain soda. So your drink package is quite useless if you’d want to stock up your cabin with soda cans. You can though purchase the soda cans separately while onboard of course.  

Yes I feel your pain, I am a soda addict and need my soda first thing in the morning. I have been known to order a pepsi at Haven breakfast more than once…now I guess it will be a coke then as NCL switched brands. 

Edited by European_CruiseGirl

2 hours ago, European_CruiseGirl said:

Unfortunately NCL’s drink package does not include soda cans, it includes only fountain soda. So your drink package is quite useless if you’d want to stock up your cabin with soda cans. You can though purchase the soda cans separately while onboard of course.  

Ugh. What a bummer! If you want a drink in your room it looks like you are screwed paying full price--even with the drink package. So ridiculous. It is what it is! 

• Like 1

We were able to ask for cans of soda at several bars on our Sun cruise in November.  We had the FAS beverage package and were never charged anything extra for the cans.  (It is possible that this was because we were experiencing rough seas that would have made it unreasonable to expect guests to carry soda around in cups.)