Grouped Reservations Have Different Checkin Times

ProximityG

I wasn't able to get everyone in my group to check in right at 45 days before but I wasn't worried since I thought they'd get the same checkin time as me. However, they can only see later times. Is there any way to get everyone in my group on the same time, ideally moved up to the time I have?

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, ProximityG said:

Is there any way to get everyone in my group on the same time, ideally moved up to the time I have?

Welcome to CC.

This may depend on the size of the group (like maybe less than 3 cabins' worth), but the screening staff will likely let the others go in with you - assuming they are checking times at all (varies by port, ship, terminal, time of day, staff, etc).

Edited by Biker19

On 12/14/2022 at 7:32 AM, Biker19 said:

Welcome to CC.

This may depend on the size of the group (like maybe less than 3 cabins' worth), but the screening staff will likely let the others go in with you - assuming they are checking times at all (varies by port, ship, terminal, time of day, staff, etc).

My group (2 different suites, 8 passengers) has check-in times of 11:30-12:30, and we have my elderly in-laws who need some assistance.  Do you think it will be an issue if we all show up together?

14 minutes ago, midwife1021 said:

My group (2 different suites, 8 passengers) has check-in times of 11:30-12:30, and we have my elderly in-laws who need some assistance.  Do you think it will be an issue if we all show up together?

No. It is not generally an issue. And it is kind of a good idea to stay with them and usher them through the process. I passed out the SetSail passes at the pier, and one of the party said, "So we don't need our passports anymore?" 

I gritted my teeth, and smiled, and said you do need it. Where is it? He had given that bag to the porter, and I had to run and chase him down. 🙄

Edited by Coralc
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just have everyone walk up as a group and just have the ones in front have their passes out, won't be an issue. My in-laws are slackers and never check in when I tell them to and usually have another time and always have boarded with us.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, midwife1021 said:

And if everyone is in suites, you can check in an hour earlier than your scheduled time. But I don't think you will have a problem, at any time you check in. 

• Thanks 1

23 hours ago, midwife1021 said:

On Wonder in an OS for Thanksgiving we got a text a couple of days before that we could check in one hour either side of our assigned time.  You shouldn't have an issue.  

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/14/2022 at 2:22 AM, ProximityG said:

I wasn't able to get everyone in my group to check in right at 45 days before but I wasn't worried since I thought they'd get the same checkin time as me. However, they can only see later times. Is there any way to get everyone in my group on the same time, ideally moved up to the time I have?

We had this situation - including my kids who were in an adjoining cabin on a different reservation. We all checked in at the same time and had 7 different times. 

a couple things

1: as it got closer times opened up, I was able to move things around so even tho we had 7 times they were closer together 

2: at PC they didn’t care.  At all. 

• Like 1