Best Premium Select Option

rbslos18

We will be flying into Madrid for a pre-cruise visit. Which Premium Economy do you prefer?

Our best choices are:

American (Dallas-Fort Worth to Madrid 787)

Delta Premium Select (Atlanta to Madrid 767)

Iberia (O'Hare to Madrid 330)

Thx

1 hour ago, rbslos18 said:

We will be flying into Madrid for a pre-cruise visit. Which Premium Economy do you prefer?

Our best choices are:

Thx

We are also looking at Premium Economy seats for a flight to Madrid in October 2023. If you go to seatmaps.com you can select the airline and airplane you are considering and it will give you all the info on that flight. It will show you the seat configuration (like 2-4-2 or 3-3-3 etc), the seat width, seat recline, and seat pitch (distance from seat in front of you). It’s helped me immensely in narrowing down my selection of flights I’m interested in. 

1 hour ago, rbslos18 said:

Our best choices are:

Thx

We are also looking at Premium Economy seats for a flight to Madrid in October 2023. If you go to seatmaps.com you can select the airline and airplane you are considering and it will give you all the info on that flight. It will show you the seat configuration (like 2-4-2 or 3-3-3 etc), the seat width, seat recline, and seat pitch (distance from seat in front of you). It’s helped me immensely in narrowing down my selection of flights I’m interested in. 

If available, opt for Premium Select-  from JFK to Rome. Flying Jet Blue from the west coast and staying overnight near JFK. When searching, we discovered that some of Delta's flights don't offer Premium Select on the flights from Europe- so we opted for their Comfort +.  The seat pitch, meals, check-in process and baggage allowance helped us make the decision. If you are watching the flights,

their prices go up and down daily.

We also looked at American though their fares appeared to be substantially higher and they code share with BA- after a less than stellar experience with BA, we vowed never to fly them again.

AA 787 would be my first choice. I just had this seat on domestic hop from MIA to DFW and absolutely impressed with the seat. I had the 2 seats on the side in the last row. We had a bulkhead behind us and the seats still fully reclined. They were super comfortable as well. Can comment on the soft product since these seats were marketed as just extra legroom and you would be getting the full service internationally.