Our cruise on the QM2

tizwiz

On 12/22/2022 at 8:25 AM, Victoria2 said:

Customer Service has been amazingly superb on a few counts for us over the years and I take it for granted that's normality but it's obvious it's not the excellent record which will be remembered as less than satisfactory news always triumphs over the good stuff.

Sadly.

Anytime I am not satisfied with a restaurant, cruise line, store, etc., I stop giving them my business. And I do what you folks did too, I tell people about it. It's the best way to get a business's attention!

• Like 1

15 hours ago, TV Dad said:

Anytime I am not satisfied with a restaurant, cruise line, store, etc., I stop giving them my business. And I do what you folks did too, I tell people about it. It's the best way to get a business's attention!

That approach is one businesses dislike intensely; those dissatisfied customers who tell their friends and their social media networks about poor performance from a company without telling the company directly and allowing them to make good the experience or allow some compensation.

Giving your complaints directly to the company allows them to improve and actually shape their product to the customers' requirements.

• Like 3

Any company whether it be a cruise or land based are only as good as how they handle complaints. Without doubt the first port of call (pardon the pun) is to complain to the company and give them the chance to put things right. I hate when people wait until they get home off a cruise and complain on social media but have not approached reception to put it right.