Online check in as a couple ?

travelmama06

1 minute ago, travelmama06 said:

Our on line check in is approaching in a week - I have the ncl app on my iPhone 

will I be able to check in fir my husband as well or should he download the app etc 

thank you 

only 30 ish dAys until our cruise !!

I have never checked in from the app but from the website on my laptop I have always been able to check both my husband and myself in, I would assume the app would allow it also.  

• Like 1

I haven't done it from the app either, bit here's a bit of fun- your checkin isn't complete (and your edocs won't generate) until everybody on your reservation is checked in.  Which means, if a boarding time is important to you, you could lose it if the hubs isn't timely.  I'd do both at once, myself.  

I always use the app and do so on my phone.  

Do one person first and some of the information will auto populate for the second person.  You will both be under the same reservation.  Just make sure you both have accounts and Latitudes numbers.

One tip for using the app is to enter your passport numbers in the notes app of your phone ahead of time, then copy and paste those into your NCL check-in.  There is a glitch on the app that doesn’t allow you to enter both letters and numbers when you get to the passport section.

You can be prepared by having your flight info (if you are using NCL transportation) as well as your emergency contact name and number.

• Like 1

I waited up last night and did online check in on iPad. We are central time here so it was 11:01 for us to check in.  I dont see well at night so i had written my passport number with a marker on paper. After spending 15 minutes to download a very good photo of myself i finally read it said no photo with glasses. Then spent another 30 mins trying to take a picture with iPad and it would never except it. Finally turned the iPad sideways and first shot it was. Done. Horrible picture in my pj’s and no makeup…..but who cares that was my last step and it was done.

good luck