3 simple questions about Online Check-in

YensidCA

My Check-in date is coming up on the 22nd and I was wondering aside from my passport info is there anything else that I will need?

Also what time am I able to start the Online Check-in (midnight, 8am...) and does it affect what time you get to board (like it does on Disney)?

1. No.

2. You'll be given a choice of times available for checking in at the port. I've checked in days past the opening of online check-in and have been offered 11-11:30 a.m., so it's not necessary IMHO to stay up until midnight.

• Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, YensidCA said:

My Check-in date is coming up on the 22nd and I was wondering aside from my passport info is there anything else that I will need?

Also what time am I able to start the Online Check-in (midnight, 8am...) and does it affect what time you get to board (like it does on Disney)?

On our November Reflection cruise, i checked in two days after check in opened and was able to choose an 11:30 am boarding

• Like 1

I've found that most of the time the on-line registration opens at 12:01 in timezone of departure e.g. Fort Lauderdale.   I was able to begin registration at 9:01 Pacific. 

I usually just to in and select the checkin time for each person

• Thanks 1