Parking at or close to San Pedro Pier for Cruise

halifaxcruising

We have tried unsuccessfully to figure out any information on where to park around the San Pedro pier area in Los Angeles.  Is there a good website that others have used to determine where to park, costs, whether you need to pre-reserve, if you can walk to the pier, etc?

Thank you.

5 hours ago, halifaxcruising said:

We have tried unsuccessfully to figure out any information on where to park around the San Pedro pier area in Los Angeles.  Is there a good website that others have used to determine where to park, costs, whether you need to pre-reserve, if you can walk to the pier, etc?

Thank you.

Parking is directly across from the ship and lots of it.  No reservations needed.  The cost is $20.00 per day.  You go in park and pay when you leave.  I think they only take cc but not sure about that part as that is what we use anyway.  The lot is fully fenced in as well.  We always park at the pier.  I hope this information is helpful. 

Here is the official website.

https://www.portoflosangeles.org/business/terminals/passenger/cruise

Here is the actual map.

https://goo.gl/maps/NS9tHVbLtk2oXT9m6

You can see the Emerald Princess at one berth and Berth 92 is open. The parking is super easy and close.

Credit card as you exit the parking lot. Make sure you leave the ticket stub on your dash board or in your car so you have it handy as you leave. Don't take it with you or lose it.

Edited by Ashland

On 12/24/2022 at 4:34 PM, imola said:

Parking is directly across from the ship and lots of it.  No reservations needed.  The cost is $20.00 per day.  You go in park and pay when you leave.  I think they only take cc but not sure about that part as that is what we use anyway.  The lot is fully fenced in as well.  We always park at the pier.  I hope this information is helpful. 

So, if using google maps, do I put in 100 Swinford St and that will take me to the parking area?

4 hours ago, dmcfad2 said:

So, if using google maps, do I put in 100 Swinford St and that will take me to the parking area?

Yes, or Los Angeles World Cruise Center, click on the map and "get directions". It is really VERY simple as you come off the freeway the off ramp dumps you right at the Berths. You can "drive" the whole exiting process in Google Maps Street View.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, scottca075 said:

Yes, or Los Angeles World Cruise Center, click on the map and "get directions". It is really VERY simple as you come off the freeway the off ramp dumps you right at the Berths. You can "drive" the whole exiting process in Google Maps Street View.

Perfect answer.  Happy New Year everyone.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, scottca075 said:

Thank you!