Formalwear shops on the ships

Griff4AU

So when American Airlines is good, they are great - specially for the highest Platinum and Concierge Key members.  But when they are bad, they make Spirit Airlines  look like the best of Seabourn and Windstar.  So on a direct Dallas to São Paulo flight on Friday (landing Saturday) I (and at least 70 others) got AA’s worst.  A full travel cart of luggage didn’t make it.  To make matters worse, none of the other 4 folks I exchanged info with received their luggage today (after the next direct flight).  Loads of folks without clothes and gifts.  Well done AA. 

Anyway, I guess I get to do some shopping before boarding on Tuesday.  I’m a typical guy and I hate shopping.  Since we’ll be on the boat for New Year’s Eve, do the MSC ships have a formalwear shop? Some lines do, some do not.  I’ve never been on MSC. 

Thanks

Edited by Griff4AU

Ugh that stinks. I always feel more confident that our bags will make it on a direct flight never considered an entire cart will get left behind. 

What ship are you going on? I don’t remember seeing a shop like that on Divina. 

I forgot  to pack my stud/cuff link set on our Norway/Baltic cruise. The onboard costume jewelry shop only had one set of cuff links left, much less a full tuxedo set. Luckily I had the white button strip for my shirt and bought the last set of cuff links for sale on board.  So NO, do not expect to see any formal attire for men for sale or for rent on the ship.

Dennis

Thank you all. Unfortunately those were the answers I was expecting.

2.5 days later and I am suspecting my bag is a goner. From a direct flight. And no less than 60 others in line with me. AA at their finest. Heck, even the telephone number they give you for updates has been disconnected for many MONTHS.