Pickleball on the NCL Prima

lgrover

Was on it a few weeks ago. I brought 2 paddles and balls. I didn't even bother taking them out once I saw the "court". It's about half the size of a real court and it's enclosed in a tight cage. The net dipped way down in the center.

The only thing it's good for is dink drilling...ride the go-karts instead.

17 hours ago, lgrover said:

Wondering if anyone has played Pickleball on The Prima? Wondering if its busy? Do You need to bring balls? Havent heard anything about pickle ball on any of the ships?

Well I HAVE played and I enjoyed it.  Yes, if you are a hard-core player wanting the usual game experience you won't find that, but if you just want to get a bit of exercise and enjoy hitting the ball around it is fine.  

Our cruise was kid-heavy so the whole Stadium was overrun in the afternoon, but nobody was there any of the days that we showed up at the 9am opening time.  There are paddles and balls available.

BTW - if anyone is really interested in pickleball on a cruise we were docked next to a Regent ship one day and it had an apparently regulation pickleball court on deck.  But it might be the most expensive game you've ever played...  😬