Will dressy nights be assigned once we get on the ship?

FarmerJen

We board the Rotterdam in two days and I am getting ready to put our clothes into suitcases.  However, I looked at the itinerary on the app and it still says every night's dress code is smart casual.  This cruise is a week long and will be over New Year's Eve. Will it really have no dressy nights?  Should I put away the formal clothes and pack with more casual fare? I've never seen this before. Please help!

Like CruiserBruce indicated there should be two. Since your cruise is so close, the Navigator app should show which nights under Plan, then My Itinerary.

Enjoy your cruise, my wife and I realy enjoyed our cruise on the Rotterdam. Ship was beautiful, light and roomy. Has one of the best libraries in Hal's fleet.

3 hours ago, FarmerJen said:

We board the Rotterdam in two days and I am getting ready to put our clothes into suitcases.  However, I looked at the itinerary on the app and it still says every night's dress code is smart casual.  This cruise is a week long and will be over New Year's Eve. Will it really have no dressy nights?  Should I put away the formal clothes and pack with more casual fare? I've never seen this before. Please help!

Our Navigator app says that the 29th and 31st will be "Dressy" nights.  Feel free to attend our roll call Meet & Greet in the Crows Nest at 10:00 AM on our first Sea Day (30th).  Hope to see you onboard.