Princess Cay Cabana Rental

LMKakaThing2

1 minute ago, LMKakaThing2 said:

I'll be on the Legend in February and have a cabana reserved for our stop at Princess Cay.  When do we get assigned our cabana?

As soon as I embarked on Elation, I went to the Guest Adventures desk across from Guest Services.  Make sure you know your cabin number so you can tell them.  I selected my cabana then, told them what we wanted for sodas and shoe sizes for my party for snorkel fins.  We loved cabana #10!  Close to bathroom, bar and a cove in front of it that was teeming with colorful fish.  Towels are provided. Lunch was a 5-10 minute walk away.  A tram will take you to your cabana from the tender port and a tram will pick you up to go back at the end of your day.  Bring cash to tip out cabana person and tram driver if you wish.

Have a great cruise!!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ninjacat123 said:

As soon as I embarked on Elation, I went to the Guest Adventures desk across from Guest Services.  Make sure you know your cabin number so you can tell them.  I selected my cabana then, told them what we wanted for sodas and shoe sizes for my party for snorkel fins.  We loved cabana #10!  Close to bathroom, bar and a cove in front of it that was teeming with colorful fish.  Towels are provided. Lunch was a 5-10 minute walk away.  A tram will take you to your cabana from the tender port and a tram will pick you up to go back at the end of your day.  Bring cash to tip out cabana person and tram driver if you wish.

Have a great cruise!!

Thank you for the information!  Will definitely be heading over to Guest Adventures when we board.