Celebrity Summit 6100 question

themutis

We currently have Sky Suite 6100 for out upcoming Celebrity Summit trip.   Sky Suites 6128 and 6130 are available.

Wondering if anyone has an opinion on which cabin might be better.  I've read that being so close to the celebrity suites which bow out (for cabin 6100) could be an issue.  Any thoughts on if I should change to 6128 or 6130?

Thanks for you opinion!

1 hour ago, themutis said:

We currently have Sky Suite 6100 for out upcoming Celebrity Summit trip.   Sky Suites 6128 and 6130 are available.

Wondering if anyone has an opinion on which cabin might be better.  I've read that being so close to the celebrity suites which bow out (for cabin 6100) could be an issue.  Any thoughts on if I should change to 6128 or 6130?

Thanks for you opinion!

It appears that you'd have a similar issue with 6128 or 6130, but with these cabins 6132 has an angled balcony that obstructs the views to the aft of the ship.

(View from 6130 balcony)

CelSky613-96453-1521502218.webp

I'd stick with 6100 due to similarities in obstruction and the fact it's midship. 

• Like 2

We were in 6130 a few years ago, and wouldn't do it again due exactly to what you see in the photo above--PLUS when your drapes are open, that next-door balcony can see into your entire suite, because the left-side wall is all mirror, so it reflects back to show the entire room, bed, sofa, etc. The neighbors loved to hang out along their railing, Had to therefore keep the drapes shut.

Also, not apparent but there's a large machinery area immediately below your balcony.

Edited by sofietucker
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, themutis said:

We are scheduled to sail on Millennium in #6100 and given the option, I would take 6128 or 6130 due to the larger balconies. 

Here are photo's I found of the balcony for #6128 on Summit 

image.png.d8b642f344c85c9bb0c4bd09bca8026d.pngsummit-6128-202-aft.png.49ac44e01eeb82b7e60c69456a707e0b.png

Edited by DaKahuna

1 hour ago, themutis said:

Is the balcony on 6128 really bigger than 6100 - we are balcony people 🙂

I no longer think they are.  I just looked at some photo's on CruiseDeckPlans.com and I believe I was wrong.  The balcony's look like they are the same size.  The arrangement of the furniture in the other pictures I found online made me think they were different. 

• Like 1