Embarkation time on Seascape

Moz

We cruise in October and have been assigned an early afternoon embarkation time,  I have called several times times and tried to change this to an earlier time and each time have been told it's impossible.  Since I booked so early would have thought that an early departure would be possible.  The persons I spoke to were far from cordial.  Is there anyone or a department I can call to try to get the time I desire,  Thank You

42 minutes ago, Moz said:

We cruise in October and have been assigned an early afternoon embarkation time,  I have called several times times and tried to change this to an earlier time and each time have been told it's impossible.  Since I booked so early would have thought that an early departure would be possible.  The persons I spoke to were far from cordial.  Is there anyone or a department I can call to try to get the time I desire,  Thank You

From now until October the check-in will change again.  Just wait a month or few weeks before departure for your REAL check-in time therefore do not waste time to ask MSC to change time at this moment.  From our past experiences nobody asked for our check-in time and they let EVERYBODY in regardless the time.

Happy Cruising.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, ChattTenn said:

From now until October the check-in will change again.  Just wait a month or few weeks before departure for your REAL check-in time therefore do not waste time to ask MSC to change time at this moment.  From our past experiences nobody asked for our check-in time and they let EVERYBODY in regardless the time.

Happy Cruising.

Thank you makes me feel better

We are also super frustrated by the embarkation times!  We sail on 1/29/23, part of a group of 10.  Everyone else in our group has a time of 11:00,  my hubby and I were at 11:00, then were changed for some reason to 12:00, now this week to 2:00 pm.  I've also tried calling to have it changed back to 11:00 with our group, but told it was "impossible".  We're planning to just go with our group and hopefully not have to wait 3 extra hours, so this makes me feel better too!   Thanks!!

I'm have had my time changed on a different cruise 4 or 5 times. I had printed out the original ticket with a 10am boarding time and that's what I'm going with. My cruise is on 1/6 so I let you know how that works out

On 1/2/2023 at 9:43 PM, jtccruisers said:

We are also super frustrated by the embarkation times!  We sail on 1/29/23, part of a group of 10.  Everyone else in our group has a time of 11:00,  my hubby and I were at 11:00, then were changed for some reason to 12:00, now this week to 2:00 pm.  I've also tried calling to have it changed back to 11:00 with our group, but told it was "impossible".  We're planning to just go with our group and hopefully not have to wait 3 extra hours, so this makes me feel better too!   Thanks!!

If you are with a group, you will be allowed to go in with them.  If I may suggest - if all of you go at 2:00, there is a chance you will not wait at all.  My sister has an embarkation time of 10:30 and we had 12:30.  They waited for for 2 hours before they were able to embark.  We arrived a little after 12:30 and practically walked in.

21 minutes ago, frankhi said:

I'm have had my time changed on a different cruise 4 or 5 times. I had printed out the original ticket with a 10am boarding time and that's what I'm going with. My cruise is on 1/6 so I let you know how that works out

They give you a checkin time not a boarding time.  You are given a number at checkin and board as your number is called. For the Christmas cruise my sister didn't board until 12:00 and her checkin time was 10:30.

I went the port at 1:30  (1/6 Mera) and there were 1000's of people in line. No one was let into the terminal until ~2. At which time there was another 1000 people behind me. Didn't get to my cabin until 4:30 and luggage around 5.

• Like 1