Timing question for Port Canaveral/NCL bus/Airport/Disney Springs.

Mikiejag

Anyone just get off at Port Canaveral and took the bus back to the Airport?
Trying to see how long it took, to walk off, get the bus and make it to the airport.

Just seeing if I could get a few hours comfortably to run out to Disney Springs, I need new saber blades.  🙂. the flight back isn't until 5pm, boarding at 4.

My guess is walk off 8am, bus, airport about 10am, rent a car, 4-5 hours, then back to the airport by 3pm...

4 minutes ago, Mikiejag said:
Trying to see how long it took, to walk off, get the bus and make it to the airport.

Just seeing if I could get a few hours comfortably to run out to Disney Springs, I need new saber blades.  🙂. the flight back isn't until 5pm, boarding at 4.

My guess is walk off 8am, bus, airport about 10am, rent a car, 4-5 hours, then back to the airport by 3pm...

That is exactly what we did in February. We got to Disney Springs at 10:45.

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Mikiejag said:

We just took the bus at PC.  I didn't note exact times, but the only waits in the whole process were 15-20 minutes as the bus filled (we got on when it was around 25% full) and around 5 minutes while the driver unloaded the bags at MCO.  Probably 1 1/2 hours for us gangway to airport.