FLL Car Rental Return

ericosmith

There is no shuttle services available for transportation from FLL to Port Everglades. The free shuttle service was discontinued approximately four years ago. A cab from FLL over to Port Everglades is approximately fifteen dollars plus tip for the short ten minute ride. Years ago while waiting on the taxi line for a cab a shuttle driver was telling everyone that he would transport us over for twenty per person. We declined and waited a few minutes for a cab.

Yep, I understand that the car rental shuttle was discontinued and that there is a shuttle that goes back to the terminal.  My question is "can I get an Uber of Lyft directly from the car rental return, or do I need to take a shuttle back to one of the main terminals to do that".

You can easily get an Uber or Lyft at FLL. After dropping off the rental vehicle at the Rental Car Center walk downstairs to Level Two and cross over the bridge to Terminal 1. Head down to Level One where you can meet up with Uber or Lyft near the taxi stand.

6 hours ago, Corby114 said:

You can easily get an Uber or Lyft at FLL. After dropping off the rental vehicle at the Rental Car Center walk downstairs to Level Two and cross over the bridge to Terminal 1. Head down to Level One where you can meet up with Uber or Lyft near the taxi stand.

Perfect, thank you!