Where to stay with EARLY flight out of Copenhagen?

We're staying in Denmark a few days after the cruise, visiting friends in Ry and then Copenhagen for a few days. Unfortunately, we have a 6:00 a.m. flight out of the Copenhagen airport. Where would you stay/have you stayed with a super early flight? I'm thinking probably right by the Central train station, like the Radisson, Astoria, or Profilhotel? I'd love to hear what others have done though.

It takes 15 minutes by train from Copenhagen Central to the airport, so one option is of course a hotel in Copenhagen close to the station.  Hotel Copenhagen Villa is also an option close to the station. It makes it a little simpler if you want to spend the day/evening in Copenhagen.
There is also a Metro directly from Kongens Nytorv to the airport (20 minutes).  

At the airport there are two hotels (both Nordic Choice Hotels) - Clarion which is the former Hilton and Comfort which is a brand new hotel - smaller and sparser rooms.  
I myself use the Comfort Hotel when I have an early flight out of the airport.

8 hours ago, hallasm said:

It takes 15 minutes by train from Copenhagen Central to the airport, so one option is of course a hotel in Copenhagen close to the station.  Hotel Copenhagen Villa is also an option close to the station. It makes it a little simpler if you want to spend the day/evening in Copenhagen.
There is also a Metro directly from Kongens Nytorv to the airport (20 minutes).  

At the airport there are two hotels (both Nordic Choice Hotels) - Clarion which is the former Hilton and Comfort which is a brand new hotel - smaller and sparser rooms.  
I myself use the Comfort Hotel when I have an early flight out of the airport.

We have stayed at the Hotel Astoria, right next to the train station and taken the train directly to the airport. A simple hotel, but clean and convenient and you can enjoy Copenhagen the night before you have to fly. (Tivoli is a short walking distance.)