Booking transfers with Free at Sea

travelgip

I have the free at sea, with the free air & transfers.  I finally straightened out the flight, but how do I book the transfers to and from airport/pier?  There is nothing on the NCL site where I checked in.  Does this have to be called in or is it done automatically since NCL booked the airfare?

If NCL booked your air, you will see transfer in your confirmation.  If not, and you’re flying in and/or out on Embarkation and/or Disembarkation Day, you can purchase the transfer to the airport. On the app, click My Plans, scroll down to Transfers.  Put in your flight info, snd it should recognize your flight and give you the option to add transfer to your cart.  We’ve done NCL airport transfers several times, and have always been pleased.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Escaping2016 said:

Can anyone tell me more about their experience with transfers disembarking in San Juan?  I am most curious as to what time you left the ship and how much the transfers cost per person?

Go to your NCL reservation and start adding a transfer. You will need your flight information. It will tell you how much the transfer costs for your cruise. 

Shuttles will start running as soon as disembarkation starts. There will be a thousand(s) people with transfers, so as soon as a shuttle fills, it is dispatched to the airport. 

cant tell you about san juan, but we did use the ncl transfer option  on jan 27 in panama it takes about an hour from the airport to the port  of colon. it was $150 for 3 of us. since we were staying over for one night at the crowne plaza airport hotel, we had the concierge book us a shuttle from the port to our hotel, and it was only $85.

you may wish to google shuttle service from the airport to the ship. last july, we landed in venice, hired a taxi to take us to the hotel, and 2 days later we booked a private shuttle from venice to trieste. the hotel had a desk set up for ncl passengers, and the next morning the bus showed up to take us all to the pier