Princess Prizes Free Cruise

mvaldes140

Hey,

Just making this post because my sister saw someone being given the runaround I got from guest services when we were getting off the Emerald Princess on Monday. If anyone wins the free cruise from Princess Prizes and (like me) was given no documentation except for a screenshot from the app and a tax form, these are the email addresses to get info from and make sure you actually get what you won.

The princess exec that was named on the letter I had to fight for: kbardin@princesscruises.com

the email address I was forwarded to after contacting the princess exec: specialcabinrequests@princesscruises.com

I hope that this helps someone because I spent so much time just trying to figure out who to contact and how to get in touch with them after I got off the ship with practically nothing after spending 11 days of the cruise trying to get an answer.

Also, if the person from the Emerald Princess sees this, the only other thing I heard was you said “I’ve been on 92 Princess cruises, just give me a number to call, I’ll find someone to complain to” and we’ve been laughing since Monday, so thanks for that

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, mvaldes140 said:

Hey,

Just making this post because my sister saw someone being given the runaround I got from guest services when we were getting off the Emerald Princess on Monday. If anyone wins the free cruise from Princess Prizes and (like me) was given no documentation except for a screenshot from the app and a tax form, these are the email addresses to get info from and make sure you actually get what you won.

The princess exec that was named on the letter I had to fight for: kbardin@princesscruises.com

the email address I was forwarded to after contacting the princess exec: specialcabinrequests@princesscruises.com

I hope that this helps someone because I spent so much time just trying to figure out who to contact and how to get in touch with them after I got off the ship with practically nothing after spending 11 days of the cruise trying to get an answer.

Also, if the person from the Emerald Princess sees this, the only other thing I heard was you said “I’ve been on 92 Princess cruises, just give me a number to call, I’ll find someone to complain to” and we’ve been laughing since Monday, so thanks for that

That’s very helpful for the winner.  Congrats to you.  They should automatically give you this with a letter when you win.

• Like 1