House Select Beveridge Package

Ocean Mouse

16 minutes ago, ORV said:

I don't think so, unless something has very recently changed. 

Yes, 

I was on The Marina at the time on the first day, they said we could upgrade anytime and the purchased drinks would be rolled into the upgrade. 

15 minutes ago, Dougolly said:

I was on The Marina at the time on the first day, they said we could upgrade anytime and the purchased drinks would be rolled into the upgrade. 

On the first day yes, but any day after that it’s not retroactive back to the start of the cruise. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, ORV said:

On the first day yes, but any day after that it’s not retroactive back to the start of the cruise. 

The bar manager who was signing passengers up for the beverage packages told me it was retroactive. I specifically asked even if we are a week or two into the cruise and he said “yes” we could upgrade   They would reconfigure your bill at anytime if you changed packages. 

21 minutes ago, Dougolly said:

The bar manager who was signing passengers up for the beverage packages told me it was retroactive. I specifically asked even if we are a week or two into the cruise and he said “yes” we could upgrade   They would reconfigure your bill at anytime if you changed packages. 

Interesting - maybe this is something new,  When was your cruise and did you add to your account later and it showed retroactive?  I knew you could add the package anytime during the cruise (and you would not be charged for the prior days that you did not have the package) as we have done this several times.  

40 minutes ago, basor said:

Interesting - maybe this is something new,  When was your cruise and did you add to your account later and it showed retroactive?  I knew you could add the package anytime during the cruise (and you would not be charged for the prior days that you did not have the package) as we have done this several times.  

Marina, March 18- April 6 2023 

My guess is something must have changed. Now they just charge you for the original upgrade to premium price as if from day one and roll all the previous purchases into the package. We didn’t do the upgrade for my husband he just stuck with the original beverage package and I had the premium package. 

8 minutes ago, Dougolly said:

Marina, March 18- April 6 2023 

My guess is something must have changed. Now they just charge you for the original upgrade to premium price as if from day one and roll all the previous purchases into the package. We didn’t do the upgrade for my husband he just stuck with the original beverage package and I had the premium package. 

Oh that is too bad - we always enjoyed being able to add the upgrade part way through the cruise and only paying for it from that day forward..often we have a port intensive beginning and then several sea days at the end.  If that has changed to being no matter when you add the upgrade it is retro active to day one, we will not be upgrading in the future.

3 hours ago, basor said:

Oh that is too bad - we always enjoyed being able to add the upgrade part way through the cruise and only paying for it from that day forward..often we have a port intensive beginning and then several sea days at the end.  If that has changed to being no matter when you add the upgrade it is retro active to day one, we will not be upgrading in the future.

Honestly I would check early on when you are onboard about the current upgrade policy etc. on that ship. That was just my experience. I was given conflicting information before hand too. 

10 minutes ago, Dougolly said:

Honestly I would check early on when you are onboard about the current upgrade policy etc. on that ship. That was just my experience. I was given conflicting information before hand too. 

e will be on Vista for a B2B this Fall and will check to see if the policy has changed....for the last 10 years on O we have been able to just upgrade during the cruise and it was not retroactive.

On 5/9/2023 at 7:59 PM, honmani2 said:

Can you walk out of the restaurant with a glass of wine or a beer after lunch or dinner?

depends on how many drinks you had prior to leaving and your tolerance for alcohol, but if you can't walk, someone will assist you.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1