Link a reservation ?

mslaabs

Is linking a reservation no longer an option?  When I first log in, I see where it says I can do that, but when I click the "View Cruise Details" link there is no mention of it.  I booked the cruise through Royal's website and not a TA.  I have also made full payment. Traveling with my parents and trying to link their reservation so we don't have to spend time arranging dinner seating when we get on board.  I know I have been able to link reservations for previous cruises.  Am I totally missing something on the website or is it just missing all together?

image.png.f2bd34e6b3593b3e1024bd46c5c7c2cc.png

You don’t have to call.  Log on to the app & click on add a cruise, you’ll need name reservation number & I think a birthdate.  Same on the website, under your cruise info is the add a cruise button.  I have 2 other cabins linked this way.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, poocher said:

You don’t have to call.  Log on to the app & click on add a cruise, you’ll need name reservation number & I think a birthdate.  Same on the website, under your cruise info is the add a cruise button.  I have 2 other cabins linked this way.

If u have reservations # and try entering in the section “don’t see your cruise”. 
That is how I linked 4 cabins/reservations for my upcoming Oasis sail. 

FC6F369C-CFBD-44F8-B8E7-B561840E776E.jpeg

• Like 2