Constellation Wifi upgrade

Susanne***

Boarding the Constellation on Feb 13th and curious if the Surf package with worth purchasing.  I will need answer some emails which include sending some excel files a few hours for work.  Also wondering if one package can be purchased and shared between my husband and myself providing only one of us are logged on to a device at a time?

Yes, you can share one package.  As long as only one device is logged in at a time, you can log in and out of as many devices as you want.

We had decent internet in November with the stream package.  I can't speak to the surf package.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, songbird1329 said:

On the basic package I couldn’t even open Cruise Critic.    If you need to do anything involving uploading and downloading large files, you need the premium package,

I agree.  And even then it might be touch and go, depending on where the ship is sailing and how many people are using the internet.

If you are a CC Elite or above you will also get free Premium Minutes.   If you use them judiciously you might be able to get away with a Basic Package.    Prior to packages I was able to survive by logging on and downloading mail and logging off.   After answering my mail I would log on to upload.  

Remember if using the free minutes to sign off after each use or you will burn them off immediately.

5 hours ago, Susanne*** said:

Boarding the Constellation on Feb 13th and curious if the Surf package with worth purchasing.  I will need answer some emails which include sending some excel files a few hours for work.  Also wondering if one package can be purchased and shared between my husband and myself providing only one of us are logged on to a device at a time?

If you are going to work on attached Excel files, I would recommend getting a single Premium Wi-Fi package that you and your husband can share one device at a time.