Do they serve breakfast on Great Stirrup Cay?

canuckgal

I have never heard of them serving breakfast.  The lunch buffet is always good though..  Although I see a marketing idea for NCL:   Pancakes in the sand $14.95, 20% gratuity added for your convenience.  

Squeeze your own orange juice excursion $9.95 pp.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, canuckgal said:

If we want to get off the ship early, can we eat breakfast on GSC after securing great chairs?  or do we have to eat first on the ship because food service only starts at lunch. I can't remember! Thanks!

No breakfast on the island. Grab a bite in the buffet, then stand in the long tender line to get to the island. 

Hmmm, about 1 hour + minimum after the first tender boat get ashore, completed provisioning unloading & transfer to land facility and get thing ready ... they "can" have meal service & things ready after 10:30 or 11 a.m. if the first tender reached the island at 9 a.m.   Whether that's that you and I consider breakfast, brunch or lunch is an open question.  

Short answer, in other words, no.  Maybe, except, for brown bag "to go" specials upon special request via the access desk or the Haven butlers for pickup  😄  ??  

And, with crew members being re-assigned and re-trained for other new duties, kind of doubtful on mission impossible.   

Edited by mking8288

3 hours ago, mking8288 said:

Short answer, in other words, no.  Maybe, except, for brown bag "to go" specials upon special request via the access desk or the Haven butlers for pickup  😄  ??  

Can you take snacks to the island?  If we had picked up muffins or cookies from the buffet the morning before, took them to our cabin overnight, could we take them in our bag to GSC?