Bering Sea & Japan in 2024

kochleffel

Is there any hint of whether this itinerary will be offered in 2024? I was booked for it before, when it was cancelled; I couldn't travel on the dates for the  later sailings, but 2024 might be possible. Nothing is listed on the X website, although there are Fiji and Tahiti TPACs.

3 minutes ago, WestLakeGirl said:

If you mean from Japan to Vancouver, transpacific, that will not be happening in 2024

Thanks. Yes, that's what I meant (or Vancouver/Seattle to Japan). I see that the Millenium will have Japan sailings in 2024, but will have been sailing in Asia for some time before they begin.

• 1 month later...

I did the Bering Straight Japan TP crossing in 2018.   Weather was Cold and Windy for most of the cruise but did have some sunny days.

As we approached Japan the weather turned warmer but still lots of rain.

We were on a B2B with the Japan Immersion cruise.    On turn around day there was a fast approaching Typhoon and B2B passengers were evacuated from the ship and passengers joining the cruise were advised to find a hotel.   On the next cruise we were skirting another typhoon and had to shift all ports by 1 day and missed Hiroshima for all 3 scheduled stops