Another Parking Thread

babs135

I read somewhere that if you are going on a cruise you can park your car in the West Quay shopping centre in Southampton long-term. Has anyone done this and how does it work? I've looked at the website and can't see anything about cruise parking.  I'm looking at a 21 nights cruise so the cost is high at regular carparks!!

Hi Babs

Certainly there's no problem parking overnight or for a few days but I don't know about 3 weeks. It's a confused situation,  I suggest you ask the Centre, I'm fairly sure they operate the parking themselves. Their tel & e-mail at https://www.west-quay.co.uk/contact-us 

BTW they operate two multi-storey carparks.

The "multi-storey" entrance is on the west side of Harbour Parade, an entrance by the Premier Inn, access to the shopping mall via a footbridge over Harbour Parade, open 24/7, max £5 per day.

The "Podium" parking entrance is on the east side of Harbour Parade under John Lewis, locked overnight, max £10 per day

Or a month's parking (pre-book) at the Holiday Inn at £110 would cost you only marginally more.

https://www.yourparkingspace.co.uk/locations/show/764463048?rental=long&start=2023-02-01T00%3A00%3A00%2B00%3A00&end=2023-02-19T00%3A00%3A00%2B00%3A00&interval_count=1

JB 🙂

• Like 1