First time Celebrity cruise/ invoice wrong?

Gimpfacemctavish

Hi, this will be our first cruise with Celebrity on Celebrity Silhouette. I paid the deposit and received an invoice the same day. But after paying the final balance I haven’t received an invoice showing that I’ve fully paid. So I log onto my online account and it is saying that I still owe £382 for gratuities.

This can’t be right because we’re staying Aqua class and when we booked it said that Drinks/Tips/Gratuities were included in the fare? 
Has anyone experienced this before when booking?

2 minutes ago, Gimpfacemctavish said:

Hi, this will be our first cruise with Celebrity on Celebrity Silhouette. I paid the deposit and received an invoice the same day. But after paying the final balance I haven’t received an invoice showing that I’ve fully paid. So I log onto my online account and it is saying that I still owe £382 for gratuities.

This can’t be right because we’re staying Aqua class and when we booked it said that Drinks/Tips/Gratuities were included in the fare? 
Has anyone experienced this before when booking?

That has happened to us too. Usually it corrects itself in a few days but if it doesn’t I would call. 

• Thanks 1

Same thing happened to us. We were told it takes a few days for the included gratuities to be reversed out of the charge. The following week, it had been.  We called and asked for an updated booking invoice statement with clarification that gratuities were included and received it.  

• Thanks 1