Luggage Tag Delay

JUST TRIPPIN'

I should probably know this but how long after finishing Celebrity Check In should I expect to wait for my E-documents, including luggage tags?  It states they are " pending ".  I did use a travel agent.  Maybe that's who sends me the E-docs.  It has been 3 years since last cruise.  I'm a rookie again, lol.

We had the same issue with pending luggage tags.  I had to call the outline checkin center - number is in the contacts at the bottom of the Celebrity home page - and they e-mailed me the whole cruise booklet in 48 hours.  Bag tags in the back of the booklet.

As for the luggage Tags you never have to worry about them as the curbside drop of contact person can fill out ones right there.

If you do a MoveUp cabin bid and win  I found I have Never received updated luggage Tags so I have new ones made up at drop off.  I think this is because the MoveUp thing is done by an outside vendor and the right hand never knows what the left hand is doing?

I would suggest taking some cell phone Photos of your Luggage at the time of the drop off showing the close up condition of the top and sides (Especially the Wheels) with the location/people where you leave them.

Once I had my bag show up at my cabin with a wheel/corner completely torn Off and another time with one top corner caved in so bad it looked like they dropped it 4 levels down a stairwell.

Celebrity in the first case gave me a Used lost and found bag for my trip Home that was so beat up I discarded it once home and the other one their Crew managed to  heat it up and beat it into  somewhat the original shape. As that was a very expensive bag that was a recent Gift from my Son I had no Receipt  for it's purchase to X gave me $300 FCC.

For the one with the missing wheel/corner X gave me a claim report for my Travel Insurance but that claim was denied because I did not have a  receipt for it's original purchase.