LIVE 47 Days 3 Ships Caribbean Escape January 30th - March 20th!

countess5

On 3/25/2023 at 2:57 PM, mac_tlc said:

Great recap and an excellent story about the Magic tray! Interested in what you do next year, whether it’s all E-class or a mix of cruise lines. 

mac_tlc

Not really sure as of yet but I will update when we come to a decision. We really like the life style and enjoy the experience. 

Cheers! 

19 hours ago, Jim_Iain said:

Really been enjoying your epic journey.   Congratulations on you Anniversary and thanks for taking the time to post.

Thanks Jim for following, you are one of the people that inspired me to do this. Looking forward to following your next journey. 

Cheers! 

• Like 2

I had been following along, and we were on Equinox with you and Barbie 2/9-2/18. What an adventure! I just caught up on the last two weeks posting and thoroughly enjoyed all of it. Sadly, we were preparing for a big family wedding this past Saturday, when suddenly the groom's Dad passed two weeks ago. It has been an absolute rollercoaster of emotions for all of us in our tight knit family. Every member of the family went above and beyond to make the wedding wonderful and memorable. We made my brother in law proud I'm sure. I mention this, because we just never ever know what's coming for us. Enjoy every moment you have! 

We hope to sail with you again one day! 

• Like 2

21 hours ago, brzymom said:

I had been following along, and we were on Equinox with you and Barbie 2/9-2/18. What an adventure! I just caught up on the last two weeks posting and thoroughly enjoyed all of it. Sadly, we were preparing for a big family wedding this past Saturday, when suddenly the groom's Dad passed two weeks ago. It has been an absolute rollercoaster of emotions for all of us in our tight knit family. Every member of the family went above and beyond to make the wedding wonderful and memorable. We made my brother in law proud I'm sure. I mention this, because we just never ever know what's coming for us. Enjoy every moment you have! 

We hope to sail with you again one day! 

So sorry to hear of your loss. Last year when we sailed 48 days the last day of our cruising on Silhouette I received a call from my brother that our Mother had passed away the night before.  Ending this winter cruising was a bit hard remembering how we ended it last year.

You are correct you never know what’s coming for us and that is why we all need to grab life as best we can and celebrate it! 

Cheers! ❤️

• Like 2