⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ Holland America Board’s Future Cruise Listing Updated Saturday, January 26th, 2023 ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️

kazu

Told you about September Norway one forgot to mention going on Niewu Statendam March 4, 2023.  Celebrating daughter turning 50 and grandson graduating Marine boot camp.  Sadly due to timing of graduation neither will be with me but my sister will help me celebrate.

13 hours ago, Taters said:

Hi Jacqui:

Yesterday I booked a 14 night cruise on Volendam, The Atlantic Coast.  Montreal to Ft. Lauderdale October 5 - October 19, 2024.  Saw a deal and grabbed it! 😊

Thanks,

Annie

Nice Annie 🙂 Happy to add it for you.

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, NonnaGa said:

Told you about September Norway one forgot to mention going on Niewu Statendam March 4, 2023.  Celebrating daughter turning 50 and grandson graduating Marine boot camp.  Sadly due to timing of graduation neither will be with me but my sister will help me celebrate.

I’ll get it added for you and try to figure out a way to do celebrations when they aren’t on board.

13 hours ago, NonnaGa said:

Just realized - you didn’t give me the name of the cruise.  Where is it going and how many days please?

Post the info on the new thread please and not this one as this will be closed in a few minutes

Thank you

This thread has been updated at……

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2912791-️-️-️-holland-america-board’s-future-cruise-listing-updated-friday-february-3rd-2023-️-️-️-️/

which is where all posts in the coming week need to go.

I will not be reading any more posts here.

DDA8B9BE-2D03-4D95-9547-FB7E61A2D146.jpeg.982a5e5f4e1c2ad0061285cfca93c458.jpeg