Chances of a Coastal Kitchen Reservation for Jr. Suite

21 hours ago, SherriZ366 said:

I have a hard time drinking all six even with a glass of wine with lunch.🤣

Enjoy your cruises!!

9 hours ago, island lady said:

Our heavy days are days at sea.  We usually stop for a bloody mary for the upper tier (since they don't offer them any longer like in the "good old days"), then wine with lunch, drinks at happy hour, and wine with dinner.  Still keeps us under the voucher limit...but close to wondering where the AA chapter might be located back home.  😄 

I have such a hard time drinking the D 4 drinks, it's just too much and I have a reputation to uphold.  So, I try to pace myself and keep it right at 4 drinks,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, per hour, max.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 2/8/2023 at 4:42 PM, Ret MP said:

I have such a hard time drinking the D 4 drinks, it's just too much and I have a reputation to uphold.  So, I try to pace myself and keep it right at 4 drinks,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, per hour, max.  

🤣🤣

On 2/8/2023 at 7:33 AM, island lady said:

Our heavy days are days at sea.  We usually stop for a bloody mary for the upper tier (since they don't offer them any longer like in the "good old days"), then wine with lunch, drinks at happy hour, and wine with dinner.  Still keeps us under the voucher limit...but close to wondering where the AA chapter might be located back home.  😄 

Funny!!! 

• Like 1

On 2/8/2023 at 4:42 PM, Ret MP said:

If I did not know better already I would have said 'spoken like a true sailor.'   However, all I can say is I resemble that remark, a lot. 

• Haha 1