Booking while cruising?

bear803

Agreed with the post above, we also got an additional 5?% off of the then “live cost” of the cruise on website. We also chose to purchase cruise next certificates and get more bang for our buck. We booked our upcoming Caribbean cruise in March on the ship in Greece last June. 

On 1/29/2023 at 12:23 PM, rnr4thatsme said:

You do get an in category upgrade usually (value $100 give or take).  I would just research which exact cruise you want beforehand while you have access to faster internet rather than trying to research onboard.

Also while onboard the NCL website often reverts to the country providing web services.  So if in Europe you may get prices (and available perks) in Euros for example.  But somehow the CN desk has access to US (and I assume everywhere else) pricing - yet they have to go through the main office to actually book something - go figure.

And  I have yet to find a workaround....maybe Starlink will do better???

Edited by julig22
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, julig22 said:

Also while onboard the NCL website often reverts to the country providing web services.  So if in Europe you may get prices (and available perks) in Euros for example.  But somehow the CN desk has access to US (and I assume everywhere else) pricing - yet they have to go through the main office to actually book something - go figure.

And  I have yet to find a workaround....maybe Starlink will do better???

So true!  I couldn’t access an English language NCL site.