Looking for recommendation on 3/4 night Caribbean cruise in late May

paulbluk

We are going to be visiting Florida between 20th May and 1st June with our 9 year old daughter. I am looking for a 3 or 4 night cruise. We'll probably spend most of the time on the ship rather than doing lots of shore excursions. We're flexible on departure port, cruise line and itinerary. I've not done a trip to Florida for over 10 years and would welcome cruise recommendations from people who have done similar trips. Thanks

Edited by paulbluk

56 minutes ago, paulbluk said:

We are going to be visiting Florida between 20th May and 1st June with our 9 year old daughter. I am looking for a 3 or 4 night cruise. We'll probably spend most of the time on the ship rather than doing lots of shore excursions. We're flexible on departure port, cruise line and itinerary. I've not done a trip to Florida for over 10 years and would welcome cruise recommendations from people who have done similar trips. Thanks

Florida has multiple ports. Pt Canaveral,  Tampa,  Jacksonville, Ft. Lauderdale and Miami all have ships that sail........where are you going to be visiting? That would be a BIG HELP in determining which port to sail from.  

I would check with all those major lines and see what they are offering for short cruises. Royal Carribean, Carnival and Disney are 3 that come to mind. I don't know if NCL does short ones or not.

• Like 1